Friday, February 2, 2007

tomorrow's the big day

Well, we are having the birthday party here tomorrow. We invited alot of people- not sure how many are coming though. Gavin's 2nd brithday is on Sunday and Ethan's was last month, so we thought that we would have their parties together. I'm sure the house will be full with noise, people, food and lots of kids running around. It'll be fun!
I did this layout quickly last night, I think it's missing something, may try to add to it later and re-post. I painted the background by taking a bottle of acrylic paint and running to lines down the pages, then took a small sponge roller and rolled over it and then just kept going over the whole page until I liked the look.
The kids are going to the babysitters for a few hours today so that we can get ready for the party.

No comments: