Monday, February 19, 2007

some random stuff





Here's some pics of things that have been going on around here. The first one is one of my favourite winter pics from this year, love the kids' faces! The second is a lovely mess that Ethan made for me when he got mad about something very unimportant. The third and fourth are pretty self explanatory, just some fun things to do in the winter! And the last two pics are an envelope album that I started last week when my sister in law came over. It is a summer themed book about the boys. I put themed background papers on the envelopes and so far have only filled the 'water' pages. There are still two 'grass' pages and one 'sand' page left to do and some pockets. It was a spur of the moment kind of project because our husbands were talking and we wanted to scrap, but my SIL didn't have any pics, so we thought that this would be fun. I wish I had had some 6x6 envelopes or something similiar but all we had was business envelopes. I still think they're pretty cute though. We are going to go to the States tomorrow while the kids are at the babysitter's. I'm hoping to find some good scrapbooking goodies, can't wait!
ETA- Just found this fun quote
Listen to the MUSTN'TS
Listen to the DON'TS
Listen to the SHOULDN'TS
The IMPOSSIBLES, the WON'TS
Listen to the NEVER HAVES
Then Listen close to ME~Anything can happen, child,
ANYTHING can be.
~Shel Silverstein

2 comments:

jillconyers said...

Love the Shel quote!

Mrs Pretzel said...

Love the pics!
LOVE the poem! :)

rachel