Thursday, February 22, 2007

waiting for Friday fun

My mom and my sister in law are coming over tomorrow night and the kids are going to their other Grandma's for the night! So we can stay up late and scrap! Ethan is usually awake at 4:30 am. So, I'm excited to not have to kick my company out at 10 because I can't sleep in past 5am, lol! Not sure what we're all going to do, I know my sister in law has mainly been doing cards lately, and my mom mainly does 12x12 lo's and I am always doing tons of different stuff. So we'll see how it goes! It will definitely be fun! So excited! I usually like to work on my own, because I think too much. So, I may just do some cards, they are a little less involved. I also need to get this week's Deck of Me card done. No shoe stories to tell, so I'll have to think of something creative.
I picked up some Bohemia papers yesterday at the lss, loving them.
Not sure what's going on today, other than watching Survivor tonight! Anyways, have a happy Thursday.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Sounds like you have a great evening planned. I'm sure once you sit down your creative juices will flow. (mine never does, but your will, lol)

It's Not Easy Being Green said...

Have fun! I love Bohemia too!

Jana said...

I have fun scrapping!!!!