Wednesday, February 28, 2007

things I like


Well, I was browsing through the gallery at 2peas the other day and wrote down some things that I liked in layouts. I packed up my list with my scrapping stuff yesterday, so I will have to try and remember it.
1- my favourite colours were the deep ones, reds, browns, tans, dark blues and greens. No surprise there! I also liked the really muted and pale colours.
2-ribbon
3-large titles
4-single photo layouts
5-flourishes
That's all I can think of right now, but I'm sure that there are more.
I am taking the kids to my parents today, while the people are here working on the basement. I can't wait until it's all over!
This pic is just to remind what green grass looks like!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

I really like the deep colors also. I'm not really into pale colors right now. I also love big titles and flourishes.
Love your green grass photo. Can't wait to see green grass again myself.

It's Not Easy Being Green said...

That is a good idea. Especially since I am new to all this and trying to find my style, I think what you did is a great way to help me focus on what I like. Thanks!