Sunday, February 25, 2007

so tired



So tired... my wonderful husband is going to get up early so I can go back to bed soon. I really hope Ethan will learn to sleep past 6am or even 5am soon...
Here's a fun quote (not sure where it's from, anyone know?):
A Mother’s Love
A Mother’s Love is important,
For every child to see,
To hold, to touch, to kiss their cheeks,
Her Way for them to see.
A love that is so gentle,
A love that is so pure,
A love that only A Mother’s Love,
Is felt and will endure.
She knows your every weakness,
She knows your every pain,
She knows A Mother’s Love for you,
Has everything to gain.
You see her will to do what’s right,
And hope you don’t do wrong,
But if you do, a mother’s love,
Forgives and just goes on.

1 comment:

Terry said...

I really like the photo, it is something I would like to photograph.