Friday, February 16, 2007

CPS card and and Elsie challenge





This layout was done for Elsie challenge 26 (make clear flowers). I really enjoyed making flowers, but not sure about this layout- or maybe it's the picture I don't like. Of course I think that Gavin is beautiful, but the quality of the photo is not great and I think it takes away from the page. I would love to improve my photography skills.

The card is a card I made from a sketch on a new blog called 'Card Positioning Systems' http://cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com/. It is a great blog, much like Pencillines http://www.pencillines.com/. They post a sketch and then have their designers make cards based on those sketches. Check it out, it's a great site!
Also, I posted a sketch for a card as well, I guess I got inspired by the CPS website!

9 comments:

toners said...

Amberley, great work! I love the color combos and your baby is beautiful :)

Lea L. said...

Thanks for participating this week on the CPS blog! Wonderful job on the card! Be sure to check back next week for another great sketch!

Create It Simply said...

Awesome job!! Thanks for sharing your design. Hope to see more soon! We'll have a new sketch up at the beginning of next week and designs throughout the week. Thrilled to have you join us!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Beautiful work. Glad you're joining in with us at CPS! Love your card colors. And your sketch is great!!

. said...

I love this! Great color scheme! Thanks for visiting CPS! Christine :-)

Sherry Wright said...

Love your lo, card, and the sketch you did! Thanks for sharing it with us! :0)

Unknown said...

love that card! and, i love your sketch too! thanks for sharing and participating! :)

ohradiogirl said...

Nice blog. I discovered the CPS blog as well. I'll try to eventually post something.

Kim Mraz said...

I love your color choices...that button adds the perfect touch! :)