Wednesday, February 7, 2007

more deck of me...




I'm trying to get caught up on the deck of me challenges. The top one is this weeks challenge to use some ephemera from this week, I used a piece of the napkins from the boys birthday party (which went great, by the way!). The bottom one is for 'a symbol I love'. I really didn't have a symbol I really love, but I've been seeing all these yummy valentine's cards and have been loving the hearts on them, so I used that theme.
We register Ethan for school today.... he's growing up so fast. Something seems very wrong about celebrating his third birthday on Saturday, and registering him for Jr. Kindergarten today. {sigh}
2peas blog challenge:
My favourite thing to wear this time of year is just jeans and a warm sweater- not too interesting! I like to be warm and cozy! I hate the cold weather. We had record breaking temperatures this week -20C without the the windchill! BRRRR....
Check out Elsie's blog, she just posted some sketches! So fun! (the link is in the side column)
Happy Wednesday!