Sunday, March 4, 2007

almost there


Well, I'm still waiting for summer, so here's a beach pic!
We got the basement done on Wed. and it took just over a day to get the house back in order. Now I am almost finished putting my scrap room together and then I can bring in my stuff again. We found some closet doors in the basement when we were getting ready for the basement guys. I used one for desk top and bought a couple of bookshelves to put underneath, we'll be putting that up today. There were three other doors, and since my room only has two finished walls, I painted them and put them against the cement block walls to finished it a bit. I painted the walls a really bright blue. It was called Amsterdam, it looks like Robins egg blue. and I painted my old desk and the new one white, and all my shelves are white. I might get a red curtain to cover the rest of the unfinshed walls. I am so excited, I really love the way it's turning out! I can't wait to scrapbook again!
Oh and check out the side bar for a link to my mom's new blog.

No comments: