Thursday, June 21, 2007

tea


Here is my entry for today's Her Space My Space blog. I don't like tea at all, but Perry drinks it on occasion and we have some for company.
Not too much going on here. Yesterday, we did some running around, nothing exciting. Both boys were up at 5:15. I am feeling really tired today. I haven't been getting very good rest at night. I had better go check the boys!
Happy Thursday!
ETA: Just a funny little thing- Ethan has been calling Gavin Michael Banks all day! From Mary Poppins! Cute

14 comments:

Louise said...

ooooo how can you not like tea...lol!!! great packaging:)

Vanda said...

Great photo, love the dark background xXx

All of my Todays said...

Great shot, I love how it stands out against the background.
x

sharon said...

love the dark background..very effective.x

ally said...

fab photo, i love the dark background :)

Lima said...

Love the way you make it stand up. We hate tea too.;-)

Asian Butterfly said...

Humm, I like the solo tea bag that seems somewaht suspended. Great shot.

Aubrey Harns said...

Super shot!
Aubrey

Bobs said...

I love this shot, but not the Earl Grey .... ack!! lol

joanna said...

Great shot - I LOVE a nice cup of Earl!! :)

Sarah Youde said...

I haven't had earl grey for years! Lovely photo, great contrast against the background.

Moreen said...

My fav tea . nice photo.

Terry said...

Somehow I managed to miss leaving a comment. Looks good. So should we call Gavin, Michael Banks now. I will have to take Mary Poppins on vacation.

Jolanda said...

Great picture!