Tuesday, June 26, 2007

almost there!!!!!


5 days until vacation! I cannot wait. I started packing the kids stuff yesterday and will try to get some more done today. Perry is getting really worn out with work, he work over 17 hours yesterday and the rest of the week is going to be rough, too. He has to work his day off tomorrow. It will be cutting it close to have this guy trained before we leave for the cottage. Anyway, next week should be really good for him and hopefully very relaxing!
The prompt for HS:MS today is bowl. A round, deep dish. Show us a bowl in your space today.
Have a great day!

14 comments:

Moreen said...

Great take on the prompt .lovely pic.

Bobs said...

Love the touches of yellow in the background - really makes the blue 'pop' out! Lovely!

Sarah Youde said...

I agree the colours look great - fab photo!

All of my Todays said...

Great bowl shot, blue and yellow look so summery and fresh together.
x

Lima said...

Beautiful colours and fabulous blues. :-)

Vanda said...

Great photo ~ love the colours xXx

Nat said...

Oooh great pic, love the colours :) xx

Aubrey Harns said...

Great shot - I love the colors too!
Aubrey

Kae said...

Lovely shot :) Blue is my favourite colour :)

Jolanda said...

I love the pretty blue bowls!

Ann Freeman (mafswife) said...

Love your bowl shot - very interesting and colourful

Asian Butterfly said...

Love your composition and colours in yout bowl pic.

etteY said...

awww blue! my favorite color!! love your shot! ;)

Unknown said...

love your colors...my fav together blue/yellow. Super pic!!