Monday, June 4, 2007

25


My 25th birthday (or bow-tay in Gavin-speak) was on Saturday. Perry already gave me my present, the best present ever, a new doggie! Perry's mom took the kids Friday night, so I got to sleep in (a bit) and have the whole day with my awesome husband! We went shopping in the States for the afternoon. It was a nice day.
Anyone who has a dog- have you heard of the Furminator deshedding comb? They are about $50, but we got something very similiar called D-Shed at Big Lots for $3. It is amazing. It prevents shedding up to 80-90% because it gets the under coat. AMAZING. If you have a dog and live near a Big Lots, check it out.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! and congrat's on the new puppy. I have heard of that comb/brush, but I have a dog that has actual hair no fur! Much easier.

jillconyers said...

Happy Birthday!