Wednesday, June 13, 2007

mmmm


After we picked up the kids from the babysitter's yesterday we took them straw berry picking. It was pretty fun until Gavin got bored. Ethan ate way more than he put in the basket, Gavin stepped on more than he picked. I guess that should be expected from a 2yr old and 3yr old! lol
On the 2peas message board there was a thread about asking fun questions to kids. I gave it a whirl. Ethan's answers are bold, Gavin's in italics.
What does love mean to you? nothing poopy
How much do you love Mommy? I love you more too much and dada
What colour is a hug? purple blue
What's your fave veggie? broccoli corn
How many toys do you need? 10 3,4,5
How old will you be when you get married? 4 2
What do you want to be when you grow up? an umpire fix the furnace
What's your favourite game? checkers (pretty sure he doesn't know how to play, lol)
What's your favourite food? vegetables vegetables (pretty sure it's not!)
What's your favourite thing to do? help make the house look nice (yah, right...) nuffin
So funny!
Here's my pic for Her Space My Space today. The prompt is hand. Ethan's is on the left and GAvin's on the right. I can't believe I actually got a pic so good, they only held hands for about 6 seconds! Enjoy!
Happy Wednesday!

10 comments:

All of my Todays said...

What a sweet photograph.
x

Lynn said...

I just love your Q&A for the kids. Kids do come out witht he darnest things thats for sure. Love that photo of them holding hands. Very sweet.

Marjolein said...

Oh this is adorable,what a sweet picture!! And I love the Q&A stuff!

Jen said...

lovely photo

Anonymous said...

I really like this, it's just so evocative of friendship. helping, sharing etc.. Lovely photo!

Jill said...

How come my kids don't want to help make the house look nice? And why can't MY favorite food be veggies?!?!? :-) :-) :-) Very funny & strawberry picking sounds fun! (nonetheless)

pokettiger said...

Such a beautiful photo!

cookcreateread said...

Beautiful! Really love this shot. If only my two were as co-operative!

Lima said...

Beautiful photo, one to treasure for a long time to come. :-)

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous photo xx