Thursday, June 14, 2007

boat

A small vessel propelled by water. Find one in your space today.


We are going to the beach with my Grandma today. Should be fun, the kids love the beach! Perry is having a guy ride along with him today. One of his 'calls' is expanding and he will have full time employee. We're praying that this will work out, originally he was only going to hire someone for 30-35 hrs. But the guy he would like to do it said he needs 40hrs. So hopefully that will all work out ok financially for the business. Perry's having a pretty stressful time with the expansion coming up, a new employee and knowing that we are going on vacation in about 2 weeks! We know it will be fine, it's just getting through it! :)
2peas Challenge~
Where do you go/look for most of your creative inspiration? Could be books, magazines, website anything share it with us.
I usually look at Elsie's gallery or blog for inspiration. She uses so many cool colours and styles, there's always something that inspires me.

21 comments:

Jo said...

Great photo!
Loved the "Hand" pic too, very cute!

Anonymous said...

Great photo! Love the colours of the boat against the distressed wood xx

Marjolein said...

Oh I like this photo, lovely colours!

Angela said...

Lovely colourful and fun boat. Looks great against the decking.

All of my Todays said...

What a fab picture love that it's on wood. Beach today? Isn't it yucky where you are it's awful here!
x

Lima said...

Great boat photo, love the way you used the hands pic on your header too. Lovely idea. :-)

Vanda said...

Fab shot, I love how the colours of the boat are so strong against the faded wood ~ brilliant !!

Debbi said...

I love Elsie too. She is just so funky. Makes me smile.

sharon said...

lovely strong colours of the boat against the worn wood..very nice.x

Terry said...

Nice picture.
Yes the hand is Perry's I checked all the pictures of the day, and it is his.

Unknown said...

Cool picture!

pokettiger said...

Cute! Great boat photo.

pokettiger said...

Cute! Great boat photo.

Aubrey Harns said...

I really like this photo. There's so many terrific things about it. I love the color, the angle, etc...great shot.
Aubrey

joanna said...

Super photo - gorgeous colours, and I love the contrast of the wood against the boat :)

Anonymous said...

I like the angle and the fact your boat is on wodd, like a deck, somehow it adds to the feel of the photo.

Fiona said...

Love your little boat - nice shot.

EquineSpirit said...

Love the pic! ((HUGS!!))

etteY said...

hi! thank you for the nice comment! and your photos are great! love it!

Asian Butterfly said...

Very cute boat. I've never seen one like it.

Nat said...

Great photo! xx