Thursday, June 21, 2007

cover

I got the cover finished, now this is meant to be a 'junky' journal, lol! Not much 'designing' involved, more like just slapping stuff on a page! This is going to be really fun to just add little notes and ephemera from our week as it happens. If I waited I would probably forget a lot of things and probably wouldn't get it done for ages. I will probably still scrap some pics but this will hold a lot of memories and little forgetable unforgetables. :) You'll have to forgive the bad picture! The sun is going down and I haven't got any good lighting right now. The image on the front was printed on a transparency and rubbed off onto the envelope. I think I forgot to mention I used huge envelopes to make the book.

1 comment:

Terry said...

I can't wait to see it.