Monday, June 11, 2007

fun


Last week we took kids to fly their new kite at the park. Ethan LOVED it (so did Daddy!), but Gavin didn't really care too much. We took Desi to the park, too. It was a fun day.
Friday night Perry's mom took the kids over night. I got a bunch of scrapbooking done. I will hopefully get to post some more layouts this week!
On Saturday, we all went to stay the night my parents. We took the kids to the park for a while, then went back to my parent's house for pizza. Ethan seemed to be getting allergies when we got into Sarnia, so Perry and I went and got him some Claritan. He had trouble falling asleep and it wa probably 9pm before he actually did. Gavin went to bed around 7:30 (I think). So they both had a couple busy days and went to bed late. They were both up at 5:30! The funny thing is my mom heard ethan get up and thought she would let me sleep in. Well, Gavin stayed in the same room as Perry and I. I thought I'd try to get him back to sleep so he wouldn't wake up my mom! So for an hour we thought we were letting the other one sleep! lol
We watched some videos from the last time that we went to the cottage. We are going back in 3 weeks (yay!). My brother was sooo small! He was only 10, now he's 15. So funny to see!
After we had something to eat, we went to the 'Animal Farm'. It's basically a petting zoo, but they are all farm animals. They kids really enjoyed it. After that we went for a nature walk. We took a lot of good pictures. I wish we had somewhere like that a little bit closer to us. We don't have too much to do in the city we live in. All summer we take different trips to cities and towns around us because there's not a whole to do here.
So, we had a really good weekend. Lots of fun!
Oh and I thought the kids would sleep in today after all the excitement and lack of sleep the night before. No. Ethan was still up at 5:30. :(



2 comments:

jillconyers said...

Looks like a great day for the family! Love the photos!

Rachael said...

Great day and great pics!