Sunday, May 27, 2007

introducing


Destiny! Our new dog! We went to visit my parents yesterday and took a look at their Humane Society and we found this sweetie! We get to pick her up tomorrow! I am so excited, I had a hard time sleeping last night. She is medium sized. Not as big as we were expecting to get, but that's probably a good thing, she won't be hopping our fence! She is very very friendly, I really have no worries about her with the kids, although I know we will still need to be cautious especially in the beginning. We're not too fond of her name, but she's 3 or 4 yrs old so we probably won't change it. I think we'll call her Desi. I just can't wait to have a dog again! I'm a little nervous because I've never been 'in charge' of a dog before, but with an older dog there's not so much to worry about like with a puppy. I'm happy.
:)

5 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

what a cutie!

Theresa said...

Oh congrats on the new furbaby. She's gorgeous!

Rachael said...

Oh she's a cutie!! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I happen to think the name is perfect. It was destiny that you found her after what happened with the other dog!

toners said...

Congratulations on your new addition :) She's beautiful!