Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I am thankful for


Monday May 14, 2007
1. a small nap
2. pizza, so I didn't have to cook!
3. a dreary day turned into a sunny one
4. watching the Survivor finale with Perry
5. my allergies eased up by the end of the day

Tuesday May 15, 2007
1. bible study
2. chocolate pie
3. a gorgeous day- for the most part
4. a wonderful husband who always cleans up after supper
5. fans (it was hot today!!!)

The kids got their pool out yesterday, it was about 90 here! I worked in the garden and Perry cut the grass. I don't know if I'm ever get to the whole garden! It's taking forever. The gardens at this house could probably fill the whole backyard at our old house! It is really nice seeing all the flowers and discovering what they are.
Ethan has slept in until at lest 6am for the last 4 days! I can't believe it, it has been so nice!

No comments: