Friday, May 11, 2007

2



here's the 2peas blog challenge for today!

TWO Things About Me.
1. I am the oldest of three
2. I am ALWAYS behind doing laundry
Two Names I Go by:
1. Amberley
2. Mom
Two Things I am Wearing Right Now:
1. T-Shirt
2. Pajama pants
Two Things I Want (or have) in a Relationship:
1. a best friend
2. a good dad to our kids
Two of My Favorite Things to do:
1. shop
2. scrapbook (not necessarily in that order)

Two Things I Want Very Badly At The Moment:
1. a dog
2. a hot tub
Two pets I have:
1. a cat- Pipsqueak
2. before that my last pets were- a dog Beau and 2 cats- Sebastian (siamese) and Bing (we had all 3 at the same time)
Two things I did last night:
1. Watched Survivor
2. ate hamburgers outside
Two things I ate today:
haven't eaten yet
Two people I just talked to last:
1. Ethan
2. Perry
Two Things I'm doing tomorrow:
1. gardening
2. ?
Two longest car rides:
1. Bobcaygeon (5 hrs)
2. Port Carling (5 hrs)I haven't driven very far!
Two Favorite Holidays:
1. Christmas
2. Easter (I love to get together with my family)
Two favorite beverages:
1. milk
2. hot chocloate
Two favorite scrapbooking tools:
1. crop-a-dile
2. I don't think I have any other 'tools', but I'd love a die cutter
Two favorite scrappin companys:
1. My Mind's Eye
2. Basic Grey

I am taking the kids to meet my mom and sister and nephew today at Storybook Gardens. It's a fun park with a few animals all in a storeybook/nursery rhyme theme! It should be fun, it's supposed to be hot today.
The first two pics here were from yesterday. I took the kids for a walk. We went to a little field and Ethan was blowing bubbles and Gavin would chase them. Well, Gavin all of a sudden decided to run up to Ethan and dump the bottle of bubbles all over Ethan's shirt and sandal- hence the crying pic. He was sooo upset! Then on the way home, Ethan fell off his bike and skinned his knee a bit- poor guy!
Oh- and another quick little challenge from [url="http://www.queensonia2001.typepad.com/"]this blog[/url]
5 places I'd like to visit
1-Africa
2-London, England
3-Australia
4-British Columbia
5-Alaska
Have a good weekend!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking part of my challenge :)Australia would be so cool!

Lynn said...

Thanks for sharing. My fav holidays are Christmas and Easter also. Thats usually when I get to see my family.

Anonymous said...

My fav companies are MME and BG too.

toners said...

Alaska is up on my list too! One of these days.....and you are definitely not alone being behind with laundry, LOL. Speaking of which...I have to go and put another load in :)

FlipFlop Mom said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh this is the CUTEST blog.. with the CUTEST kids on it!!! Oh I'm gonna have to book mark and definitley come BACK!!!!!
I hope you had a GREAT day it sounds like fun!!!!!