Thursday, March 8, 2007

cps card

Here is my CPS card for the week. A little too plain, I think, but I really haven't had much time to scrap this week, so I threw it together very quickly.
So, whenever I seem to think that my sleeping situation can't get any worse, it does. Our boys used to sleep from 6pm -7am. Then Ethan started to get up at 5:30am everyday, this was about 5 or 6 months ago. Then about one month ago he starts waking up a 4:30 or so every day. Then he starts being super difficult to get to bed. Well, for about the past week Gavin has started getting up 1-3 times in the night crying. For the past 2-3 nights Gavin has decided he also wants to be difficult going to bed. And the last three nights when he wakes up, he doesn't go back to bed easily, like usual, but he just crys and says 'stay up little bit'. I am so tired and because of that I go to bed early every night and am not taking much time to scrapbook. Sorry, just needed a little rant there for a minute. On the bright side (hopefully) daylight savings time starts this weekend and maybe that will trick Ethan into sleeping another hour? Wishful thinking? Probably.

7 comments:

Terry said...

I like your card, it is simple yes but at the same time I think it is elegant. Thats too bad about the boys and their sleeping patterns, I bet you are exhausted.

Rika said...

This is pretty!

Leni said...

Very nice, love the butterfly.

Lea L. said...

Super cute! Love that butterfly! Thanks for participating at CPS!

Daffie Online said...

Love the butterfly; cute accent.

Anonymous said...

I really like your scraproom pics - looks agreat. Hope you post some more when you are done. I read about your sleep problems with your boys and your schedule. Now that your boys are getting older and require less sleep, maybe you could try adjusting their schedule. Your older son especially might benefit from a later bedtime that the 6:30-7 time you put him to bed. Most preschoolers his age need 10-12 hours of sleep, which he is getting, just not at a great time. Why don't you try pushing his bedtime back a little? Push him back to say 7:15 for 4-5 nights, then 7:30 for 4-5 nights, then try 7:45. With a later bedtime, he might sleep in a little for you. I see you have a husband that works nights, so it may be difficult to make too much of a change. Hope this helps and you get some much needed rest.

another mom

. said...

What a pretty card! Christine