Saturday, March 17, 2007

24

My three guys! So cute!
I was so sick yesterday, feeling better today, but very tired.
Check out my flickr pictures, click on the badge in my links column. I did a bunch of digital altering and they turned out pretty cool, I think. Take a look!
There is a challenge on the 2peas site called All About Me- This weeks prompt is age.
I am 24 and my birthday is in a few months. I think about all I have often. Here's a little rundown:
I finished grade 12 in 2000. I needed one more OAC credit to graduate (in Canada we used to have gr13, until a couple of years ago. It was called OAC). I didn't want to go back to school for another year or even a semester, so I went to summer school. That decision really changed my life.
I got a job in a different city after I finished summer school and moved in with my Grandma. I met my now husband right after I moved here. We became friends and started dating after a couple of months. We only dated approx. one month before we were engaged and we were married within 7 months after that. I had just turned 19. Sometimes I wonder how much we really knew each other at the time, but I don't think that was the point. We knew we were meant to be together. We knew that God planned it, and that was enough. We loved being together, and still are together almost all the time!
Perry just finished Police Foundations at college when we got married. We moved into an apartment, and stayed there for less than a year. We bought our first house when I was still 19. We started to have weekly Bible Studies in our home, shortly after we moved in. I got pregnant after almost two years of being married. I was 21 when Ethan was born. About 4 months later, I was pregnant again! Gavin was born when I was 22. Perry felt God was telling him that being a police officer was not what he had in mind for him and our family. He bought a franchise within the grocery industry and started the new job shortly after Gavin was born.
This last November, we moved to a bigger house and we love it!
I married my best friend. I know some people think we have an odd relationship, because we are literally always together. We like it that way. We have never 'fought'- seriously. We have arguments, and I know we can annoy each other at times. But we would never, ever yell at each other, never call each other names, we have too much love and respect for each other to do that. We have been married almost 6 years and I feel like the most blessed person in the world. What else could I want? Really? 24 and I have all this.

No comments: