Friday, January 12, 2007

Ideas


Well, thanks to Scrapmiser ( www.cheap-scrapbooking-ideas.blogspot.com ) on the 2peas message boards I have some new ideas.

Apparently, you can use a hair straightener as an embossing gun. Who knew? I've been wanting to try embossing, but don't want to spend the money right now. So, now I can just buy some powders and see if this works for me.

Punch little circles out of paper and cover with glass finish and voila - custom brads (sort of!)

I'm going to try making a photo album with pics that I will paint the backgrounds with acrylics and journal, etc. right on the paint. Can't wait to try it. I accidently ordered two copies of 100 pictures, so I can try this worry free with the doubles and just have FUN!

I love ready Elsie Flannigan's blog, very inspiring. I love her photos and wish I could take some like that. http://elsieflannigan.blogspot.com/
This pic is a layout of my son taking his first sled ride two years ago. He loved it! I just love the winter colours in it, very refreshing.

No comments: