Saturday, January 20, 2007

digi scrapping and 2006 year in review







So, 2006 is done and here's what we did:
January- Perry and I went to Mont Tremblant in Quebec. We left New Year's day and saw a Medieval Times show in Toronto and then stayed in a hotel somewhere along the way. Then we spent four days in Quebec. We went skating on the river, skiing (well, he did, I fell on the first run and really hurt my back - it was only my second time, and I'm not very good...), we also went snowmobiling in the mountains (that got my blood pressure going) and we just had a lot of fun. On our way home, we got a call that we had a new niece!
February- Gavin had his first birthday party.
March- I dunno...
April- Easter
May- Lots of fun outside. We had a lot of friends (I mean alot!) visit from the States and we had a big BBQ for everyone at our house. Everyone helped my Grandma with her roof.
June- Lots more playing outside, went to the beach, football games (my brothers), the park.
July- Same old summer stuff, zoo, beach, BBQ's, a wedding, Cherryfest.
August- Did we ever do anything different?
September- Put our house up for sale and sold it!
October- Went to Arizona for a few days! Packed up the house.
November- Moved into our new house.
December- Christmas! Took Ethan to see Charlotte's Web at the theatre for his 3rd brithday and he loved it! Lots of fun!
That was 2006- I think (I may be forgetting some things!).
I'm not really into digital scrapbooking, but I just came across these that I had done a while ago. Anyway, I should probably get off the computer and do a little cleaning (you know, the fun stuff...lol). Just thought I'd share these pages. Have a happy weekend!

No comments: