Saturday, February 9, 2008

sooo excited!

First- I got a new camera!!!!!! We bought a REbel XTi yesterday, but it had a problem with the memory card slot, and when we took it back they were all gone :( So, I got a Rebel XT. I am soo excited!! I can't wait to figure out how to use it!
Second- we are taking the kids to Niagara Falls next weekend. We will be going to the Fallsview Indoor Waterpark! They are going to have so much fun! Originally we thought that Perry and I would like to get away for a while ourselves but then we decided to do something with the kids since it was 'Family Day' anyway and that's the reason Perry gets an extra day off.
Here are some shots with my new camera, nothing special, just figuring out some settings...




1 comment:

Terry said...

I love these pictures they are so Ethan. And I love the new banner, your going to have to show me how to make one for my blog.