Sunday, December 2, 2007

ooops

I guess it's been a while! I didn't have a computer for over two weeks and then I've so busy and so tired that I haven't been on it much!
I can't believe it's already December! We usually have our Christmas tree by now, but this year we will be getting it a little late. We had our first snow yesterday, so hopefully it sticks around for Saturday. It's not the same going to cut down your Christmas tree with no snow! Last year, there was barely any snow but alot of mud... not as much fun :) We've had the house decorated for a couple of weeks, and we had put the Christmas lights up in October- so we just need our tree! I hope to finish my Christmas cards this week, I started them about a month ago, but they haven't been touched since! Most of our shopping done as well, I just need to go through what we have and figure out what we still need and then get everything wrapped. I actually love wrapping Christmas presents, so that will be fun- as long as I don't wait until the last minute!
Our friends, Robin and Marjorie, from California came down last night to stay with Perry's mom and dad. It was nice to see them again. The kids thought that their names were Roger and Margarine! lol

No comments: