Sunday, December 9, 2007

fun day

We went to cut down our Chrsitmas tree yesterday. We got there later than we expected, so we didn't get to do all the activities, but we still had a lot of fun. I would add more pictures, but my computer isn't cooperating. We had a hard time finding a tree this year. Usually there a ALOT to chose from, I think that they were trying to clear out one area as much as they could before moving on to another part of the tree farm. We had to pick from the same area last year and there was a lot more to chose from then! We literally found a tree that was 'just good enough' right when they were about to close! We thought about not even getting one there. I'm sure that next year they will need to open another section. Gavin was very grumpy when we first got there but he was pretty good after he got to go on the pony rides. Why is it that kids never seem to get cold? They don't care whether they've got gloves or a hat on!
I thought that there was a resemblance between Ethan and Owen:

Love this grainy shot:
I love my brother:

I got to play around with my mom's camera, which was fun, but a bit confusing- so excuse my bad use of light...

No comments: