Thursday, September 13, 2007

first full day


Today Ethan goes to school for a full day with all the kids from his class. And he has to go tomorrow as well. He seems to love it so far, he's always excited to go. I will probably be taking Gavin to the drop-in daycare at the Y because I really need to finish painting the dining room, before the tape decides it wants to stick forever!
Gavin had a swimming lesson yesterday, he didn't want to listen to anything he was supposed to, except for jumping in and going under the water. Ethan has a lesson tonight.
On Monday, we started going to a play group. Most of the moms had babies and kind of stuck together. There were only a couple older kids. The boys seemed to enjoy it.
The weather has really cooled off, we are wearing housecoats right now!
I'm holding a scrapbooking class at our house this Monday night, so I'm prepping for that and trying to put kits together.
Perry is getting busy with the Walmart grand opening next week.
We are getting to together with some friends on the weekend to play some games. I'm really excited, I love playing games!
Not much else going on- I don't know if we could handle much else so that's a good thing!

1 comment:

Terry said...

You guys are so busy, I couldn't keep up