Thursday, August 30, 2007

pheonix

That was the dogs name! He was microchipped, the owners came to meet me at the vet to take him home. They live one street over and apparently he was missing for about 4 hrs before we found him. I was glad to have found the owners, but I actually really miss him. He was so cute and sweet! They were really happy and grateful to have him back and his tail was just wagging away when they got there! When I got home, Perry actually said, 'it's kind of bitter sweet, eh?' I was kind of surprised to hear that. He said that we might have been able to keep him, if we hadn't found the owners! I think he liked that he was so small.
Today, I've got Gavin in underwear- so, we'll see how that goes.
Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Terry said...

What a cutie, I am glad he found his people.