Monday, July 9, 2007

we're back!


We got back from our vaction on Saturday around 5pm. We had an awesome time, other than the bad weather(for most of the week), and losing my camera bag, and a trip to the hospital, and some bad news, and kids that got up at 5:30 everyday! We had a lot of fun. Played a lot of games, did some fishing and just doing nothing and having no where to be was sooo nice. Perry went back to work today and he was dreading it so much. He will probably have a few weeks of putting in 70 hrs or so, until he gets some one trained.
The bad news I was talking about was that Perry's grandmother died on Friday. We had just visited her about a month or so ago, so glad we did. The funeral will be on Wednesday. My mom and Grandma are going to watch the kids for us.
I don't have many pictures to post right now from our vacation because they were mostly downloaded onto my mom's laptop.

ETA: Ethan just said to me, "Mom! I love it when I put my clothes on!" He always wants to get dressed as soon as he gets up, and he loves pants and sweaters. It's supposed to be almost 100 degrees today and he has jeans, socks and a long sleeved shirt. It's not going to be fun when I have to change his clothes to go out...

1 comment:

Veronica K. said...

Your trip sounds word for word like mine. Bad news included. :( We just got back Saturday night, well Sunday morning to be exact and my DH is drowning in work. Oh well back to the real world. :)