Saturday, July 14, 2007

lots to celebrate

Yesterday, was my mom's 50th birthday. My sister and I both went to visit, so our whole family was together and we went out for lunch. It was really nice. We all pitched in and bought my mom a little Jack Russell. Her name is Sandy and she is so cute! I am not a big fan of Jack Russells but this one is really quiet and super cute!! Perry and I are having a party for my mom next Saturday.
Today is our 6th anniversary! I can't believe it's been that long! I told Ethan that it was our anniversary today and he said, "Mine, too!" :) Perry's mom will be watching the kids for us later, so that we can go out for a bit.
Perry's sister's 25th birthday is in 2 days. So, we have a lot of stuff going on!
We bought the kids some YMCA memberships the other day. We wanted to get Ethan used to going somewhere that he doesn't know anyone before school starts. We also wanted them both to be around other kids more, we don't know very many people with kids the same age. I'm going to take them to the Drop-in Daycare this morning. I haven't been able to get caught up with laundry and cleaning yet since we got back from our vacation, it's been a crazy week! So hopefully, I can that done while they are gone.
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

toners said...

Happy Anniversary :) What a cute puppy!

Debbi (no 'e' on the end) said...

Sandy is a cutie for sure. Hope you have a wonderful anniversary celebration tonite....can't wait to hear all about it.