Saturday, January 3, 2009

A Simple Woman's Daybook - January 3, 2009


Outside my window...the sun is shining.

I am thinking...how wonderful my family is.

I am thankful for...the fun day that Perry and I got to have for his birthday yesterday.

From the learning rooms...Ethan is learning place value.

From the kitchen...we need groceries!

I am wearing...jeans and layered shirts.

I am creating...more schedules for school.

I am going...to have fun tonight with friends.

I am reading...the Bible- Genesis.

I am hoping...I don't have headaches everyday forever...

I am hearing...the dishwasher.

Around the house...the Christmas decorations are now put away, *sigh*.

One of my favorite things...my husband.

A few plans for the rest of the week: the kids start swimming lessons again and have both moved up a level. Lots of school work, hoping to get back to routine. There are not a lot of plans for the next week. We have friends coming over for dinner and games and maybe time in the hot tub tonight. Maybe we'll take a trip to the library.

Oh, for summer!

No comments: