Friday, December 5, 2008

A Simple Woman's Daybook


Outside my window...there is a light dusting of snow and more falling.

I am thinking...about our busy week, what plans to make for homeschooling and how to organise them and our sweet little niece in the hospital.

I am thankful for...my husband and the time we're able to spend with him right now.

From the learning rooms...Ethan is getting better and better at reading every day.

From the kitchen...there is a mess!

I am wearing...jeans and a sweater.

I am creating...sugar cookies soon and other Christmas baking.

I am going...to friends for lunch and to have a date with Perry tonight and to the hospital tomorrow.

I am reading...James Herriot.

I am hoping...to be able to finish everything I need to in the next week.

I am hearing...the Smurfs.

Around the house...we need to tidy.

One of my favorite things...hot chocolate.

A few plans for the rest of the week: I already mentioned some, also- my Aunt's 50th birthday party on Sunday, Perry is writing a test to get into the Boilermakers Union on Monday, we may be watching our niece for the week, we are having carpet installed on Thursday, which means I need to finish painting before that (but when?) among other regular everyday things!

1 comment:

Terry said...

Cool post. I have actually heard of The Simple Woman's Daybook. You sound busy, have any time for your mother.