Wednesday, June 11, 2008

lots going on

It's been awhile since I posted. I probably won't even remember all we've done in the last little while! I'll try:
We went to Niagara Falls last month with the kids. It was alot of fun, but keeping the kids quiet in the hotel was not fun at all- especially when they woke up at 5am!
We went to the Fallsview Indoor waterpark two days in a row, the kids loved it. It was raining the second day, which was when we were going to walk over to the falls. So, we decided to drive by and Gavin fell asleep before we got there! And he as the one that was so excited to see them. We ate at the Rainforest Cafe for dinner the first night.



We got a new computer a few weeks ago and I love it!!
I also got braces about 2 weeks ago, they are just starting to not hurt and I am starting to get used to them.
We are planning a trip to Costa Rica at the end of July. I can't wait. The tour that we are interested in includes 7 nights and 11 tours including a Crocodile Safari, a Jungle Skywalk, a Canopy Tour (ziplining through the jungle canopy), kayaking, a trip to a volcanoe, horseback riding and lots of other stuff.


No comments: