Friday, May 2, 2008

I did it!


I made a journal yesterday! It really didn't take that long, if it did I wouldn't have finished it. I don't know what I enjoyed more- making the journal or just finishing a whole project in no time! I had hoped to use all recycled papers, but I knew it would take days to find what I wanted, so I used some blank white pages, some scrapbooking papers I had left over and some 'found' papers like envelopes. It was alot of fun. While I cut the pages to the right size, Gavin was cutting up papers into a million tiny pieces (one of his favourite things to do). That kept him busy and Ethan was at school. I used a pad of paper that measured 4x5.5, so I cut my other papers to that size and then I didn't need to cut every single page. I also used the chipboard backs of the pads as covers. I put a picture of each boy on the covers and bound with kraft paper from a lunch bag. Total cost = approx $1.50 (because the scrapbooking papers were scraps anyway).





Here's a tutorial video : Photojojo

No comments: