Monday, March 10, 2008

enough was not enough...

3 days after taking Gavin to the hospital, Perry, Ethan and I all went to emergency! Not fun...
All four of us were sooo sick. For me, the worst of it lasted 4 whole days, then I started to feel better but I was really tired. I still have a cough and am congested but I feel pretty good other than that. Glad that is over! (well, mostly over...)

Right before I got sick, I went to a Stampin Up party and made these two cards. It was alot of fun to do something creative again. The next day I made this:

Then I got sick, so hopefully now that I'm better I can do some more! The stamps I ordered should be in soon!
Here are some random pics I've taken:

kinda blurry but I love it:

like the blue marker?:

1 comment:

Lea L. said...

Sorry about all that sickness! Hopefully you will have a sick free home soon!

Those cards are really cute...great job!
~Lea L.