Thursday, January 24, 2008

random

I love God. I am always cold. I wanted 4 children all 3 yrs apart starting when I was 21 and ending when I was 30. That didn't happen. I am not a gold and diamonds girl. I like funky costume jewelry. But I don't have much. I love being outside when I'm on vacation, but I'm not in everyday life. I have never been anywhere exotic. I hate finding time to do laundry. But I do find it relaxing when I do. If there are not small people constantly calling me. I love scrapbooking. I haven't had the desire to scrapbook in months. I want a digital SLR. Badly. I want to redecorate my whole house. Now. I wish my hot tub wasn't broken. I didn't think I would miss having a cat so much. I didn't think Perry would either. I want to go on vacation. Soon. I want to sleep better. I love hot chocolate. I don't play any sports. I am reading and somewhat enjoying 'A Prayer for Owen Meany'. I hope to read a biography on Bing Crosby next. I like my dishwasher loaded a certain way. I like to organise, but things don't stay that way for long. I hate cleaning. I almost always wera jeans in the winter and capri's in the summer. I do not like to wear skirts or dresses. I want braces. I love panzerottis. I would love to go to Africa on a safari. I am very happy.

2 comments:

Terry said...

This is an awesome list.

Jobove - Reus said...

very good blog, congratulations
regard from Catalonia Spain
thank you